[thelist] <P> vs. <BR><BR>

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Tue Jul 17 12:59:30 CDT 2001

> Here's a paragraph with a header:

>     Blah, blah, blah. Blah.</p>

hi amanda

okay, please don't shoot me for being pedantic, but i must object

if we are to delve into minutia like the difference between <p> and

what you wrote is not a paragraph with a header -- it's a paragraph with
some bold text

if you really want a header, use

   <h4>Header</h4>

okay, i realize that most browsers will show a gap between the h4 and the
following paragraph, but that's not the issue

it may not seem important in the grand scheme of things, and i'm sure your
use of the term "header" was unintentional, but when it comes to separating
form from content, these are the things that can trip people up

again, sorry to be so pedantic

rudy