[thelist] A tip with PHP

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Tue Jul 17 13:31:14 CDT 2001

I tried it that way thinking the same thing, and I got a good result, except
that since $fichier comes from an array based on $d[] (or something - I'd
have to go back and look to be sure) it drops the number of items in the
array at the end of the HTML file when it displays. So if you have an HTML
file with 12 lines, it displays the page, and at the end of the page there's
a nice "12".

BH