[thelist] UltraDev synchronizing Problem

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Tue Jul 17 13:40:38 CDT 2001

We also use Ultradev and there are two of us working. Here's not a great
solution, but we have a rule that before beginning work on a page, we
download and overwrite our local copy with whatever's on the server. That
way, you always start with the freshest copy.

We also ALWAYS use the special new communication tool (it didn't come with
Dreamweaver - we had to install it separately) called "human speech" (grin)
to form words like "Hey, man - you workin' on that page right now?". We had
that tool laying around, but hadn't used it much. We almost forgot it was
here, but now we use it extensively.

BH