[thelist] Milwaukee Beervolt 8-18

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Tue Jul 17 14:34:39 CDT 2001

daniel j; a few questions:

1. would it be sacrilegious to organize a 'beervolt west' out here in San
Diego?
2. do you have a copy of the official rulesheet and checklist?
3. how did you con MAH into free drinks?
4. does that snappy jingle have a tune?

i'm figgerin' there's more than one evolter here in socal, and i'd love to
arrange it if possible

spinhead