[thelist] UltraDev synchronizing Problem

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Tue Jul 17 15:19:50 CDT 2001

> if you use "check out" then you theoretically shouldn't work on the same
> page at the same time and therefore not get screwed by synchronization....

Since I also pull stuff down outside of Dreamweaver and edit it with
Homesite, the pages are not always checked out. Hence the need for verbal
verification. I realize this is our problem because I shouldn't be doing it
that way, but I really find it easier to work with PHP in Homesite, so
that's what I do. I know you can do an "Edit Using..." from Dreamweaver, but
it's a mental block of some sort for me.

Besides, I have to have a reason to talk to the guy on the other side of the
office once in a while.

BH