[thelist] Multiple-Window Javascript

Palyne Gaenir palyne at sciencehorizon.com
Wed Jul 18 10:33:59 CDT 2001

I have a small javascript that opens pop-up windows.  I am looking
for something different I haven't yet found and am hoping some
evoltian can help me.

First, the one I have will only do one window. If you use the same
script multiple times in the body (say many links have the pop-up
script), it replaces previous window content.  I'm popping up applets
for a stats class, and they often need the results from an earlier
question to stay available to them.  So I need a script that will pop
up an additional rather than replacement window.

The second issue is that on Netscape, after a varying/arbitrary
number of pop-ups, the browser locks.  I'm hoping a different script
might not be so buggy for NS (or vice-versa).

I've done some searching but there's (in the words of Carl Sagan)
"bylliuns and bylliuns!" of javascript stuff out there, and I haven't
had the time to search for what I need.  I'm willing to paypal a
small fee ($25 US?) to the finder of a good script.

Regards,
Palyne
ScienceHorizon Web Media
palyne at sciencehorizon.com