[thelist] fireworks export to html?

Chris Williams cwilliams at compumodules.com
Wed Jul 18 18:24:30 CDT 2001

Use the slice tool in located in the tool bar, and drag it over the piece
you want to export, or cut up the whole page, then file ->export->export
special(or whatever)-> and Fireworks will cut up your image to html. Make
sure you set up your saving options, and there is a really good tutorial
which comes with fireworks, and it would be best if you ran thru it.

Chris