[thelist] site crit requested

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at compaq.com
Thu Jul 19 07:51:55 CDT 2001

Hi Jason,

Yeah - the splash page may not be needed a whole lot.  Is this a 'holding
space' for some future Flash animation maybe?

One thing I noticed that you might want to look at, (IE5.5 - Win2k), if I
hover over the text of a link then the little open square flips to a closed
diamond - as I think you want it to.

But, if I hover over the little open square itself [What kind of
whackadoodle would do that?] then (a) it doesn't turn into a diamond and (b)
I get this funky 'tool-tip' like box that drops down below my cursor.  [I
didn't look too close but I'm guessing this might be an artifact from using
blank alt tags on those little boxes.  Some users may get confused and think
[like I did for a second] that some dhtml drop-down menus were supposed to
be appearing.]  Hmmm - oddly enough, if I try this on the 'Shelby Suites'
link on your Diner.html page ... the box DOES change to a diamond (although
I still get the tool-tip thing).  None of the other links on that page seem
to do this.

Oh - overall I liked it.  [I think your "90% done" guess is on-target!]

HTH,

RonL.