[thelist] CF smoke and mirrors

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Thu Jul 19 12:51:24 CDT 2001

See my earlier email about just providing a variable to CFPARAM.

Plus, on the action side, don't forget you can loop through all the form
fields like a structure.

<CFLOOP ITEM="Field" COLLECTION="#Form#">
	<CFOUTPUT>Form.#Field# = #Form[Field]#<BR></CFOUTPUT>
</CFLOOP>

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email   : jedimaster at macromedia.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482