[thelist] image/.swf widths & heights in perl

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Thu Jul 19 16:00:04 CDT 2001

Moniruvwe Orife wrote:
> What's the best way to get the widths & heights of shockwave files on the
> system side... using perl?  I've done this before with images using
> image::info with code similar to:

I think swf files don't have to have defined widths and heights in them,
which allows them to scale down and up pretty gracefully.

I'd be curious of swf files include a "best viewed a x by y pixels" or
"best viewed at this aspect ratio" in them which could be queried.
(Which I think is what you're asking). Maybe the Flasdh gurus have an
answer/

	- Joe
--
...................  Joe Crawford \\ Web Design & Development
.....  mailto:jcrawford at avencom.com \\ http://www.avencom.com