[thelist] best PHP Book anybody?

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Fri Jul 20 01:02:55 CDT 2001

I know it's not what you're asking for, but I've never owned a PHP book.

I think I started out with Jay Greenspan's PHP/MySQL tutorial (?) on
Webmonkey, then I went immediately to php.net and never looked anywhere else
until several months down the road, when I read a couple of articles from
around the net like on phpbuilder, webmonkey, etc.

This combined with dire need for quick solutions to problems helped me learn
hard and fast.

BH