[thelist] FW: Style Sheet Problem

Daniel Wood WoodD at FoxKids.co.uk
Fri Jul 20 05:37:06 CDT 2001

No, teh style sheet does not egt picked up by teh browser at all, but on
other browsers its fine.

-----Original Message-----
From: david braun [mailto:david.braun at centralnet.ch]
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2001 9:16 AM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: Re: [thelist] FW: Style Sheet Problem

On 20.07.2001 at 8:41 Uhr, WoodD at FoxKids.co.uk (Daniel Wood) wrote:

> I have a style sheet (attached) that seems to work fine everywhere (PC -
> IE5, N4.7, N6, Mac - IE5, N6), but not on Mac N4.7. Can any one see any
> problems with the file or know of any specific problems with Netscape 4.7
on
> a Mac? The css is not embedded, but a linked file
>
> Thanks,
> Daniel Wood
>
> The code:

Except for the double-period at the beginning (wich was added by the
listserver AFAIK), the only thing I noticed is that you have arial as
your altenate font, wich, at 10px, won't be rendered bold... (main
browsers/platforms)

but from the given position, it's hard to tell what's wrong... does the
stylesheet not work at all, or partially, or what?

david