[thelist] Grey Matter - installation problems :-(

Charles Wilson (h) me at charlesw.com
Sat Jul 21 22:24:55 CDT 2001

Shirley, I think this might solve all your problems:

"Running Greymatter on NT"
http://jbstrick.poncpe.cableone.net/gm/

The author of the page has lots of tips you probably can't find anywhere else, such as:
"note - for some unknown reason, the directory where the greymatter files reside must be a virtual
directory, and not a physical directory. a simple solution to this problem is to create a new
virtual directory under your default cgi-bin. in the example below, all of the gm-***** directories
are virtual."

I am almost completly sure this page will solve your problems..
!PLEASE! tell me how it goes, as I have a friend doing the same thing (greymatter on NT) and soon
when I get done with some projects I will be installing it also, so don't be a stranger when we ask
how it went, ok?

-charles