[thelist] What is Chr(13) and where can I get a list of others?

John McRaven theraven at san.rr.com
Mon Jul 23 03:25:45 CDT 2001

try http://www.asciitable.com.  The numbers you want are the decimal
numbers.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org]On Behalf Of Aaron Cole
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2001 1:34 AM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] What is Chr(13) and where can I get a list of others?

I recently posted a question regarding the ParagraphFormat CF function and
it's invalid use of p tags.

The answer provided was to use a Replace instead, like this:

#Replace(foo, Chr(13), "<br />", "ALL")#

I'm assuming that the Chr(13) is for single hard returns.

Is that true and if so, where can I find a list of other Chr(n) entities?

I would like to replace single hard-returns with a <br /> and doubles with
resorting to <br /> tags.

TIA
Aaron