[thelist] IIS 5.0 on Win 2K question

Hershel Robinson hershelsr at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 07:04:52 CDT 2001

I am running IIS 5.0 on my Win 2K box but I'm only really using the Personal
Web Manager so I can test my CGIs et al.

I keep getting the following error: There are too many people accessing the
Web site at this time.

I understand that the server I am adminstering has a hard-coded limit of 10
connections (at least that's why IIS tells me).  The only person accessing
this intranet, however, is me!

I am restarting IIS each time this happens but I would think there is a more
intelligent and elegant solution than this.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Hershel