[thelist] Webdesigners using DOM?

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Mon Jul 23 11:45:01 CDT 2001

How about Flash breaks the browser's built-in navigation abiilities (back
button, etc.):

http://www.useit.com/alertbox/20001029.html

DHTML is the lesser of two evils, IMHO.

Not to start a flame-war or anything (fingers crossed).

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com

On Jul 23, Chris Williams had something to say about RE: [thelist]...