[thelist] Which One Do You All Prefer?

John Meyer john_meyer at geocities.com
Mon Jul 23 12:42:46 CDT 2001

At 10:46 AM 7/23/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi All!
>
>I have been in a frenzy of creativity, and have developed 3 potential site
>ideas.  All of them will still need some work (none of the navigation is
>complete), but before putting in a lot of work fully developing them, I
>thought I'd better at least finalize the overall layout. Which one do you
>all prefer?
>
>1) http://www.bluhand.com/demo2.htm
>
>2) http://www.bluhand.com/demo3.htm
>
>3) http://www.bluhand.com/demo4.htm

I think that all of them face the same problem:  you're under utilizing the
screen space that you have.  Plus, the background is distracting from the
image, and I think that's where you want the eyes to go.

John Meyer
john_meyer at geocities.com
Programmer

If we didn't have Microsoft, we'd have to blame ourselves for all of our
programs crashing