[thelist] javascript pop-up problem

sfmalo sfmalo at msn.com
Mon Jul 23 18:18:44 CDT 2001

James wrote (among other things):

>   onclick="openPictureWindow_Fever('gallery/double.jpg','660','275','Water
> Jogger Double','0','0'); return false;">water
> jogger double</a>
>
>     This eliminates the page-scrolling problem and, as an added bonus,
makes
> the images accessible to those who have javascript disabled.

Ooooops, that was before I read your script, James, about it working when
someone's JS is turned off.

However, when I tested it I get a JS error that says "unterminated string
constant." Perhaps I didn't copy it over correctly?

Sharon
Sharon F. Malone
"web design and Internet writing services"
http://www.24caratdesign.com