[thelist] On the road designs

Bob Boisvert webdad at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jul 23 19:31:31 CDT 2001

Hi all,

I'm new to the list and judging from the posts I certainly have a lot to
learn. I'm intending to start a web design business from home next year but
I would be rather foolish to think I would not have to do some travel.

Any suggestions about a laptop the will perform well with today's web design
program technology?, also to include streaming video. I have looked into HP,
Gateway, and Dell so far. Dell by far offers the most for the money but from
what I understand, their laptops of a 1 GIG processor and up tend to over
heat pretty quickly.

Thanks,
Bob
---