[thelist] Apache - Aliase's

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Tue Jul 24 10:06:54 CDT 2001

Hey Adrian -

You're close, just need to let apache know that the directory you're
setting up is OK to access(just like the current one is) Try something
like this:

DocumentRoot "C:/aussiebidder.com"
Alias  /AAA_webwork/ /"C:/AAA_webwork(also, that slash before "C:/ looks
wacky, unless thats supposed to be there(i'm not the best with apache on
windows) remove it :)

<Directory />
Options FollowSymLinks
     AllowOverride None
</Directory>

<Directory "C:/aussiebidder.com">
     AllowOverride None
     Order allow,deny
     Allow from all
</Directory>

<Directory "C:/AAA_webwork.com">
AllowOverride None
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</Directory>

Hopefully that works for ya, lemmeknow if you run into any other problems :)

.djc.