[thelist] JOB: UI Designer

Peter Royal peter.royal at pobox.com
Tue Jul 24 10:19:59 CDT 2001

Sorry for the intrution (tip at the bottom). I know there is a large
pool of talent here, and I hope somebody will be able to assist us.

-----

Looking for a UI designer to assist in the development of the
interface for a web-based application.

Candidates should possess strong HTML, JavaScript and CSS
skills. Additionally, candidates should have experience creating form
layouts for data-entry applications as well as creating generic
flow-based templates. XSL experience is a plus.

This will be a short-term contract to develop templates for the
application. There may be additional follow-up work in the future
depending on need. Compensation dependent on experience.

Immediate availability is a bonus and telecommuting is an option.

Please contact Peter Royal (proyal at managingpartners.com) for further
details. Links to prior creations will be appreciated.

-------

<tip type="development" author="peter royal">
Working with XML content? Check out the Cocoon project from Apache
(http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/). It offers a very extensible engine
for getting XML content out to a variety of client devices in a
multitude of formats.
</tip>

thanks.
-pete