[thelist] Help Me

Patrick Forsythe fuse at toto.net
Tue Jul 24 12:56:54 CDT 2001

I need help. I have an ASP cart that works beautifully, except for the
latest customer. They are hosted on a linux server with chilisoft asp. The
problem is that my cart uses a  Microsoft Access Database.  And I have read
that they are not compatible with this setup.  And sure enough it does not
work.  http://www.sunbuddy.com/asp/  so what I am asking for is any
solutions to this current problem.  I would rather not go with a cgi
shopping cart I like the way this one flows.  Ideally I would like a way to
maybe just convert the database I have now and change my connection string
in the asp pages to work with the new format. I will continue to look but
any solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Patrick