[thelist] CF: Data Source on a Mapped Drive

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Wed Jul 25 10:13:47 CDT 2001

I _think_ that in order for this to work you have to make the CF service run
under a username instead of the system account. (And of course the user
would need access to the mapped drive.) I am NOT certain though, so give it
a try.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email   : jedimaster at macromedia.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482