[thelist] Web Based Calendars

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Wed Jul 25 10:29:05 CDT 2001

 >sure you've given it the right path!). It's very stable (I'm using 3.03
 >and have been for a year, with no problems). Finally (not sure if you
 >care :-) I believe you can set it up to sync with a palm pilot - I keep
 >meaning to investigate this!

Yup, you can - Sun funded the development according to the CHANGELOG. I've
never played with it to see if it works, cos that was a year or so ago.
Development slowed and then stopped back then, and I was meaning to pick it
up again. Just no time, no time.

[spam: want to see the perl project I have been working on? check out my own
  AmphetaDesk at disobey.com/amphetadesk/ - recently mentioned on TechTV]

--
Morbus Iff ( i am your scary godmother )
http://www.disobey.com/ && http://www.gamegrene.com/