[thelist] PHP site - Cannot send cookies???

Flavia Silveira-Tarzwell (FayeC) fayec at canada.com
Wed Jul 25 19:15:21 CDT 2001

Hi Johnny,

I didn't think it was wise to paste 5 entire pages of code in here and
as I have no clue where the problem lies I cannot paste the exact
page...
The page on f2s shows the errors on the top of the page but I have gone
through the code and nothing....
The code is exactly the same as it is on my school's server. I have only
changed the db connection path. I didn't see any other places that
needed changes.

Thank you again,

FayeC