[thelist] ASP - Retrieving variables from two different table s.

Matthias Ritzkowski Matt at grndwtr.com
Thu Jul 26 09:27:33 CDT 2001

I would concatenate the body message into a string( e.g strBody) first and
then do a sendmail.body = strBody.
Then you can use "response.write" the string to see what it looks like,
before you attempt to us ethe CDONTS object.
If you have an order_id in your order table, I recommend not sending the
values across pages, but selecting the values on the same page with the
CDONTS. Quicker and less errorprone.

 Regards
Matthias