[thelist] Javascript problem

r.livsey r.livsey at cache-22.co.uk
Thu Jul 26 10:06:20 CDT 2001

Hi Im having one of those head->brickwall moments :o)

Here's the page (warning, not Netscape friendly):
http://cache-22.co.uk/misc/gentest/

Basically, PHP is generating a bunch of arrays and the form is using
them to populate the form fields, which is fine.
The problem comes when I add items to the array using the 'add' button.
It seems to work, but then errors come up when you select the added
item. Sometimes not instantly, but errors will occur!

I cant see the problem, but thats probably because Ive been working on
it so long I cant see the obvious!

Cheers guys n gals.

R.Livsey
Lead Programmer for the Tickle Group