[thelist] CFLocation IIS Output

Michael Roberto mjr at shriek.net
Thu Jul 26 20:33:37 CDT 2001

I'm doing a simple CFlocation and I keep getting this sort of
output loading on the final page.  How do i prevent this?  I've
never seen it before.  I've been using CFlocation forever, anyone
have any ideas?  I haven't been able to find anything concrete
regarding why this is produced and how to prevent it.

Help would be greatly appreciated!

Here's the output:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0 Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001
01:29:58 GMT Connection: close Content-type: text/html
Page-Completion-Status: Normal Page-Completion-Status: Normal

thanks.
mike.