[thelist] <td bgcolor=clear> ?

Ornstein, Ian IanOrnstein at NC.SLR.com
Fri Jul 27 13:34:49 CDT 2001

I'd try changing

Ian Ornstein - Programmer and Web Developer

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Anderson [mailto:ckanderson at powersurfr.com]
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 3:34 AM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] <td bgcolor=clear> ?

Hey everyone.  I am re designing my site, and have a question about tables.
I am now using a background image, and have run into a little problem.

I have made a few tables within tables, so that I can get a black border
effect on my tables.  so basically, Im doing something like this:

So anyway, the inside table has a white background, so I cant see my
background image anymore.  Is there any way to set it to be clear or
something?  I still want my background to show through.

Hope this makes sense :)

Christian Anderson