[thelist] CSS & Printing Web Pages Challenge

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Fri Jul 27 19:08:11 CDT 2001

Are you using 2 style sheets?  One for screen and one for print?

If I understand what it is, that you want;  some sites do that with 2
stylesheets.  The browser sees the screen version while the printer
prints the print version
http://www.alistapart.com/stories/process/

but I suppose this only works in 4+ or 5+ browsers.

OTOH, this site loses its stylesheet on NN4 (due to using @import),
in which case the info is linearized anyway.