[thelist] Looking for a poll

Whitten, Gary gwhitten at eprise.com
Sat Jul 28 13:33:24 CDT 2001

All

I generally lurk on the list for the small percentage of posts relating to
webserver admin, but now for a personal project, I am looking for help
finding information on implementing polls.

I need to do a number of polls, and really don't have a preference if they
are solely on my site or if they call a 'toolbox' type of thing similar to
Bravenet.  My functionality needs are:

One vote per person, ever, per poll
Ability to allow single or multiple selections in a poll (ie, pick one or
choose all that apply)
Ability to have multiple polls on a page.
Ability to have at least 7 options per poll

After those three above, standard functionality is fine.

Thanks in advance for any and all help and suggestions

Gary Whitten