[thelist] 72 burn period before installing software????

Steve Cook steve.cook at evitbe.com
Tue Jul 31 10:01:23 CDT 2001

Mandatory or mandatory? If said admin means that "Your company have a policy
that there is be a mandatory 72 hour burn-in", then they're probably right.
Otherwise it's complete BS. In that case I would imagine that someone has
been reading too much BOFH :-)

.steve

   WapWarp - http://wapwarp.com
 Wap-Dev - http://www.wap-dev.net