[thelist] Flash usage

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Tue Jul 31 10:39:28 CDT 2001

> ... I have my suspicions though.. :-)

Which are?

If I am looking for information such as contact info or a press release then
I choose html and do so gratefully. If I am there to look at Flash and
*experience* who this company thinks they are, then I might take the Flash
route if I have time and if my computer isn't already in "let's crash" mode.

I think the best way to test is to build your own and watch the stats. Could
be tricky. As a repeat visitor, I might give your Flash a chance one day and
then come back and go the html way.

You could also try and just poll sites who are doing this method. Do it in a
friendly, info-exchage manner though. I don't think some webmasters would
have a problem with it as long as you don't quote them.

- amanda