[thelist] Having a problem with a darn td background image not repeating!!!

Rachell Coe rachell at coeville.com
Tue Jul 31 11:57:35 CDT 2001

Hi All!

I originally sent this post yesterday, and then it seemed evolt was down
because I didn't get another post the rest of the day (either that, or you
all were taking great pains to avoid me :)  So just in case my post got lost
in the mess, I thought I'd give it one more shot to see if any of you can
help me. Oh, and this time I included a link.

I have designed this site to be liquid, however, when enough text is added
to stretch the design vertically, the vertical line to the far right that is
right underneath the contact info does not repeat.

http://www.bluhanddesign.com/Services.htm

I have tried the following to remedy the problem (none of which have
worked):
-- Made the background graphic longer.
-- Added the background graphic to all of the cells above it.
-- Placed a spacer gif in the cell that is giving me the problem with a
height set to 100%.
-- Added text to the cell to see if that would stretch it out.
-- Inserted a single cell table into the problem cell with a width and
height of 100% and the background image set into the td tag.
-- Took out any spaces separating the table tags.
-- Set the table above it (as well as the cell) to the exact height needed.

After all this, I'm at my wits end and could really use your help -- does
anyone have any ideas what the trouble it?

I appreciate any and all suggestions!!!

Rachell Coe
(541) 463-9979
rachell at bluhanddesign.com