[thelist] Site check on Mac please!

Jeff Lucido jlucido at j2d.com
Tue Jul 31 17:01:04 CDT 2001

Hey folks!

We are in the initial stages of creating a template for a new website
for our client. We know there are issues with Netscape 4 on a PC,
however our client viewed the preliminary site on a Mac with Netscape
and said there were "grave problems," however they were not able to
specifically tell us what the problem was (strange, but that was their
reply).

Being that we do not presently have a Mac to test the design on would a
kind, Mac-enabled sole on the list view the site and drop me a line
describing what you see at the following site:

http://www.dev.j2dm.com/emra

Your help and feedback is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!
-JSLucido

Watch out ... here's the tip:

<tip>
Have you been using Visio to create sitemaps for presentation to your
client? The program is fairly clunking, bug laden (at least my
experience) and more complex than I need it to be to create sitemaps. I
recently tried a visual mapping tool from a company in the UK called
Ygnius (http://www.ygnius.com/site/0_home/). The software simply rocks.
It provides great note annotation capabilities and can export the map in
MS Project (as well as a plethora of others). The software is fairly
cheap and they provide a 30-day eval for your testing pleasure.
</tip>