[thelist] Are there any good clip art packages, and what photo packages do you prefer?

PageHealer pagehealer at pagehealer.com
Tue Jul 31 17:52:59 CDT 2001

The least expensive, decent-quality source I have found is
http://www.gettyworks.com/ They have a $99 annual membership that seems like
it would be well worth it, though I have not tried it. Individual images are
inexpensive as well.

The same company owns gettyone.com, where you can search for Eyewire,
Photodisc, Stone, Artville, and others simultaneously. I think the
royalty-free images are quite reasonable (around $25 each) - when it comes
to stock photography, you really do get what you pay for.

We make it clear in our contracts that stock image fees will be in addition
to our fees, and our clients generally have no problem with that.

Emily

http://www.pagehealer.com

PageHealer, LLC
Web design consultants to small businesses and non-profit organizations.