[thelist] Breech of Contract

Annie annie at twitch.ca
Tue Jul 31 19:29:55 CDT 2001

http://www.mycounsel.com/content/smbusiness/contracts/breach.html
That may be helpful Brad

_________________________
Annie Phelan
Web | eLearning Developer
Twitch
1.403.852.3670
annie at twitch.ca
http://www.twitch.ca

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org]On Behalf Of Brad Miller
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 6:05 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] Breech of Contract

I am looking for some resources on dealing with a breech of contract.

Situation:
I took on a website job. Hired someone to do some of the programming.
That person has not completed the job and is now making excuses.
I have already paid the sub-contractor 50% and need to have someone else
enter in and finish the site.

So I am looking for some online resources to help me with writing the breech
of contract letter. As well as finding out more about what will be involved
in proceeding with this.

Does anyone know if this has to be mailed through snail mail or can it be
done through email. I know I can do next day air but I want to know if it is
still legally sound to do this via email.

Thanks,
Brad Miller
702-438-7660
www.rapidfx.com