[thelist] Webhosting in Australia?

Karen Bowen karen at miinx.com.au
Wed Aug 1 08:46:13 CDT 2001

I've been using Webtrader for 4 years, initially for private clients, but
now also with my day job, and find their services now to be generally
excellent.  (they had some downtime probs a couple of years ago, but have
been stable and fast ever since)  http://www.webtrader.net.au/

other plusses
 - they are installing their own ADSL line at the moment
 - their setup is excellent (servers, security, etc)
 - extremely cheap
 - an incredible array of products and services.
 - lots of online self-management tools
 - excellent customer service, available both via email and over phone.

I sound like an ad.  :)

HTH
Karen