[thelist] dreamweaver template issues (relative file path rel ated)

alfa alfa at chromatophore.com
Wed Aug 1 18:30:56 CDT 2001

thanks for the help
absolute path name method is what Ill go with
it works without hack-arounds
I made the  local and remote root directories the same
then changed the path name in the template to the absolute format
ie "/testarea/images/example.gif"

funny how this language works
the very  same / once my worst enemy is now my  best friend

thanks again

--
am