[thelist] Re: thelist digest, Vol 1 #1545 - 35 msgs

Kevin krr at ix.netcom.com
Fri Aug 3 09:08:30 CDT 2001

> Message: 11
> From: Scott Schrantz <scotts at rci-nv.com>
> To: "'thelist at lists.evolt.org'" <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
> Subject: RE: [thelist] ie5 kiosk mode link
> Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 13:06:10 -0700
> charset="iso-8859-1"
> >From: Arthur Sutherland [mailto:holarchy at home.com]
> >Howdy folks,
> >Does anyone know of a way to link to a URL from the Windows 98 desktop in
> >such a way that the page loads in IE5 kiosk mode?  Thanks.
> http://www.netinsites.com/hottips_power.cfm#p20
>
> Add a -k switch to the IE5 shortcut.

Browsing thru the digest and came across your posting.
Adding the -k switch and altering the registry to customize the
IE browser are totally cool. Now I just need to use Icon Forge
to alter my Blue E to something that will suit the project.
    "What ever it may be!"
Great web page!

Thank You  :-)
Kevin