[thelist] UltraDev/Access - numbers in text fields

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at compaq.com
Fri Aug 3 14:40:50 CDT 2001

Hi Kath,

I think we're actually looking to see the code in the page your form is
posted to:
/_wip/VH2001/resp-form2.asp

If you could extract the portion of the code that does the write to the
database - that might help.

You might also want to consider putting several dozen "diagnostic print"
statements in your form processing page ... things that would print messages
to you like [this is what the phone number looks like at line 40] [at line
97] [at line 268] etc.   I find those kind of things to be very helpful when
I'm trying to track down a problem like this.

HTH,

RonL.