[thelist] Perl problem and question

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Sat Aug 4 20:04:46 CDT 2001

Thanks all for the array tip.  I did not realize it was in an array.  Guess
I am php spoiled.  :)

Since I am dong a simple form there is no need to post that, but here is
the code that I am checking....
if(($email == '') || (length($email) < 5)){
      $my_length = length($email);
      print "$email - $my_length\n";
}

Thanks again.