[thelist] Antialiasing algorithm

Michael Pemberton mpember at phreaker.net
Mon Aug 6 09:02:15 CDT 2001

I recently used the GD / Freetype setup in PHP to generate some text for
a dynamic image.  It does automatic antialiasing if that is what you are
talking about.

I have some code here somewhere if you want me to send it.  It is very
simple and I basically just followed the docs and tqeaked the examples.

I did however, have to write my own function to simplify the more
advanced placements such as centering a string within an area or right
aligning.