[thelist] A product page for a client

Jeana Clark jmclark at multiservice.com
Mon Aug 6 11:14:15 CDT 2001

Bob -

I don't have much time to give an indepth idea solution for the product
page, but one thing you might want to make clear... is what currency are the
prices in?  It's not clear at all on the site where this company is
located... and is there any way people can order online? or send in a check
for mail ordering?

Just some practical things to consider.
<jeana />

<snip>