[thelist] what is needed to make this quickStore app. work

Kevin krr at ix.netcom.com
Mon Aug 6 15:03:02 CDT 2001

> Message: 22
> Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 23:21:54 -0500
> To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
> From: Susan Wallace <susanhw at webcastle.com>
> Subject: Re: [thelist] what is needed to make this quickStore  app.
> work?
>
> Hi Kevin,
>
> The quick way is to leave the application.cfm and the index.cfm file in
the
> folder under your web root (J:\Inetpub\wwwroot\a2z\_complete
> applications\quickstore\) and move everything else into the custom tags
> folder (J:\CFUSION\CustomTags)
>
> Make sure that you setup your datasource in the CF Administrator, and if
> you have complete access to the machine, put that database into a folder
> outside your web root (personal preference).
>
> Then, load index.cfm - as long as your datasource has been setup with the
> correct name and etc, you should be able to get into the store. It has
been
> quite some time since I played with that particular application, and
> something is telling me that there was a small typo somewhere. If you get
> an error message, let me know and I can help you work that out.
>
> HTH!
> Susan Wallace

I moved the files to the directories. I am getting an error that states that
it can't find the files in the custom tag directory.

I moved the files to the custom tag directory and placed them under
J:\CFUSION\CustomTags\quickStore\

Is this possible? I would like to separate the files from different projects
into there own folders.

Thank You
Kevin