[thelist] [OT] Spam?

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Tue Aug 7 10:04:24 CDT 2001

as with aardvark, i received it at an address i don't use for the list, so
this wasn't the source in my case

<tip type="time management thru e-mail control">
Mailing lists cluttering your inbox and distracting you every time a new
message comes in? Set up a separate e-mail address for lists, and only check
it when you have time to read. Also, most e-mail clients will allow you to
filter the messages and automatically delete those which don't contain a
selected list of subjects (which could be your favorite programming
language, another list member's name, or whatever makes you happy.)
</tip>

spinhead