[thelist] Site Critique: Hillside

iibiz sales at iibiz.com
Tue Aug 7 18:49:30 CDT 2001

I have to agree with the rest that the green is the best......but what
struck me and maybe what's bothering you but you couldn't put your finger on
it -

Generally (don't jump on me people) nice, high quality pictures sharing
space with cartoon-ish gifs gives an unbalanced or unbalanced feel.  Even
though ALL the images on the page are nice, they just don't strike me as
working well together.

I especially like the green one when I scroll down (as far as I can) and
some of the top it cut off......try it and see.  Maybe can the stuff above
the "Home", "Who We Are" Buttons, and place the name of the church and
address either below the bar, or move it to the bottom of the page.....

(And in my personal opinion - center your table on the page!)

Sandy