[thelist] phpBB ?

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Wed Aug 8 15:06:47 CDT 2001

OK, so now you've got me concerned. We've been using phpBB since about May.
Our visitors and our staff all think it's just too complicated for most
users, so it's been a Priority3 item for getting a new one.

So if you can, please define "very large security hole".

Are you saying maybe "Get a new BB" should move up to a Priority1, or else
we'll be forced later to put a new item on the list called "Build new
website:Priority1++++"?

BH