[thelist] Domain: "Record expires"

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Wed Aug 8 17:41:47 CDT 2001

I'm not posting this to sound snippy or anything, but we had a small thread
last week (I think) about this.  Check the archives for the subject - My
chat with Network Solutions.

Basically, NS will release the name when it is good and ready.  I have seen
threads on message boards saying they have been waiting since mid 2000 for
a name to be released.

Chris