[thelist] Installing apache on win2000

R.Livsey R.Livsey at cache-22.co.uk
Thu Aug 9 06:06:58 CDT 2001

No you can get PHP to run really easily under IIS.
In fact the PHP installer does all/most of the configuring for you so
its just a case of point and click to set it up.
On the other hand it is also pretty simple to set it up yourself.

R.Livsey
Lead Programmer for the Tickle Group
Freelance work always welcome
[ PHP | Perl | mySQL | Java ]